Problem Description: Not able to import TestSteps using the zfj-importer-utility-0.40.jar and getting error Error:unexpected response code:401 your presented credentials do not provide access to this resource as in below image but the test issues are created
Root Cause : If your Cloud instance have been updated with GDPR changes recently and API Keys are not regenerated after the update.
If you are not using the latest importer utility jar zfj-importer-utility-0.40.jar
Solution : Regenerate the API Keys by deleting the existing API Keys.
Follow the below steps to regenerate API Keys
- Login as a user to Jira Cloud
- Navigate to Tests -> Importer -> API Keys
- Click on the API Keys to open the Zephyr API Key popup
- Delete the Keys by clicking on the Delete icon on the pop up window (as in below image)
- Regenerate the Keys clicking the Generate new key button
- Copy the new Keys and try importing again.