Below is a summary of the notable bug fixes present in the 5.0.3 release of Zephyr Enterprise coming from previous versions before 5.0.2
- Defect gadgets for dashboard now show updated information in real time.
- User Image is now shown in Project Summary page if configured.
- Last successful login time stamp is now displayed in resource management module.
- Fixed display of special characters in test execution.
- Fixed export failure in test planning and test executions.
- Fixed inability to create defect if JIRA priority field is hidden in JIRA screen configuration.
- Testcases from other projects can now be copied using drag-and-drop without holding "Ctrl" key.
- Copy imported folder of testcases or requirements to release by drag-and-drop without holding "Ctrl" key.
- Added ability to select multiple test cases/executions/requirements by holding "Shift" key.
- Tree node in test executions can now be expanded using single click.
Known Issues as of 5.0.3
- Defect count in daily pulse gadget for dashboard will not include defects with no priority.
- Unmapping of testcase from requirements does not work from Requirements module. Workaround is go to testcase to unmap.
- The indicator on the node in testcase-requirement and requirement-testcase pages sometimes do not reflect the real status.
- Unable to create or update a release or project if JIRA is not reachable. Workaround is make sure that JIRA is up and running and reachable by Zephyr.
- Column preference is not persisted.
- Sorting across multiple pages is not supported. Sort works on per-page basis only.
- Drag-and-drop of attachment is not supported in Internet Explorer. Workaround is to browse and select the local file.