Below is a summary of the notable bug fixes present in the 5.0.2 release of Zephyr Enterprise coming from previous versions before 5.0.
- Removed duplicate service calls
- Fixed 'Transaction Rollback' error present when launching release summary while a JIRA connection is lost
- Fixed issue where role IDs were being creating with 6 when the DB was restarted
- Fixed 'Search' REST API returning a '1' response when giving 'totalRows'
- Fixed login status not updating in Resource Management tool when a network interruption or tab force-kill was handled but the license count would decrease
- Fixed 'Change Password' screen message during first-time login when not using an authentication system
- Fixed 'Change Password' screen showing when is should not during first-time login with external authentication system
- Fixed issue where custom role users were not able to open attachments in Test Execution tool
Known Issues as of 5.0.2
- Paginated sorting only sorts the current page instead of the whole query
- Drag-and-drop attachment from local folder to defect currently not working as intended
- Empty error message when drag-and-drop testcase or requirement to a incorrect destination
- Incorrect date picker field value displayed in defect tracking
- Restricted project nodes show in global import options incorrectly
- Notifications are sometimes not intuitive as to what change was made