Problem : How to create an Execution Report (CSV) for Cycle By Version
Sample java code is provided for reference.
- Attached code uses a given project and version ID to construct a report template in CSV format.
- It then gets all cycles in the given Project-Version combination.
- With the cycle information gathered, the code will grab all executions inside the cycles and add execution count group by execution status as a row in the report.
- Finally, it creates final totals for various columns and adds them as a final row before completion.
- The report is created in the specified drive, "cycleExecutionReport.csv" in F drive is created using the sample.
- Sample Report attached for reference.
Refer the link to download the sample
ZAPI Cloud Interactive documentation: http://docs.zfjcloud.apiary.io/